What is the correct spelling for DIANA'A?
This word (Diana'a) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIANA'A
- dana Count Rumford and Josiah Willard Gibbs, by E. E. Slosson; Alexander Wilson and Audubon, by Witmer Stone; Silliman, by Daniel C. Gilman; Joseph Henry, by Simon Newcomb; Louis Agassiz and Spencer Fullerton Baird, by Charles F. Holder; Jeffries Wyman, by B. G. Wilder; Asa Gray, by John M. Coulter; James Dwight Dana , by William North Rice; Marsh, by Geo. Bird Grinnell; Edward Drinker Cope, by Marcus Benjamin; Simon Newcomb, by Marcus Benjamin; George Brown Goode, by D. S. Jordan; Henry Augustus Rowland, by Ira Remsen; William Keith Brooks, by E. A. Andrews.
- dane King Alfred then gives an account of the Dane , Wulfstan's voyage in the Baltic.
- dean Dean Farrar's books, vigorous in a sense as they are, are too sentimental.
- diana "Yes," Diana replied, after a moment's thought; "the name is certainly very familiar to me;" and then, after a pause, she exclaimed, "Why, the Meynells were relations of Charlotte's!
- din I heard the bugles at head-quarters, together with a confused din of native drums, horns, and yells.
- Dan "The children are at the school, and maybe Dan will go to the mill; and my mother must not be left alone.
- Danae Danae is a painting by the Italian baroque artist Artemisia Gentileschi.