What is the correct spelling for DIAPLAYED?
This word (Diaplayed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIAPLAYED
- dappled He had patiently courted Starling Tucker in the office of the Mansion House livery stable, sitting by him in silent admiration while he discoursed learnedly of men and horses, helping to hitch up the dappled grays to the bus, fetching his whip, holding his gloves, until it became a matter of course that he should mount to the high seat with him.
- delayed She is sorry to be delayed But last evening down in Lover's Lane she strayed, madam Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today – Miss Otis Regrets by Ella Fitzgerald
- played I have played around The one night trade around – Life Upon the Wicked Stage by Unknown Author
- Deployed And I was really annoyed Can't look back I was hooked and deployed I didn't get mad – True Love by magnapop
- Displayed Fair to the view is sacred Truth displayed, In all the majesty of light arrayed, – Lines written as a School Exercise at Hawkshead, Anno Aetatis by William Wordsworth
- outplayed "I know when I am outplayed," he said, with a glance.
- hangs sign on