What is the correct spelling for DIAPLYED?
This word (Diaplyed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIAPLYED
- dappled He could not have gone direct home; or he must have again ridden abroad: since at a late hour of the night-his horse dappled with sweat and foam-he was seen turning out of the king's highway, into the bridle-road already described, as running over the ridges in the direction of Stone Dean.
- delayed We had resolved to go, and would not be delayed.
- Deployed The former advance to the assault in successive waves, each made up of several lines, the men being deployed at five-yard intervals.
- diploid Similarly all the higher animals appear to us as independent organisms with diploid nuclei only.
- Displayed "I have no wish to be here except as Sir Reginald's guest," answered Harry, with more feeling than his brother had displayed.
- played "You've played me false.
- Tippled A whimsical expression tippled across the girl's face, a mixture of tenderness and mischief.