What is the correct spelling for DIAPOINTED?
This word (Diapointed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIAPOINTED
- appointed He was a kindly stranger appointed by the Church to walk hand in hand with her along the path of grown-up life.
- complied with
- daunted But Nance was not in the least daunted by the prospect.
- Deported It would occur to no one to accuse a successful historical picture of falsehood, because the books of history do not show that the occurrence took place precisely in the manner represented, that the historical personages really so laughed or wept, or so deported themselves.
- Deposited When it was assured and he had the eighty thousand dollars deposited in a bank he could feel that his gray, gloomy future would have several happy memories.
- disappointed She must surely have been disappointed in the musician; but, if so, she was too clever to show it.
- disunited The Pleiades are never disunited, and that is the reason I have selected, for the purpose of presenting him to you, the very moment when you would see M. d'Herblay by his side.
- painted "I'm Tot Tompum," said the boy, looking up into the Clown's painted face, "and here's Dot F'eelun.
- pointed I pointed them out to Bracewell.
- reappointed Though the membership was generally changed this committee continued to be reappointed as one question after another arose which demanded the attention of the Council.
- repainted Suffice it to say, that Domenico Grillandai, who repainted it, made considerable use of the inventions of Orcagna which were there.
- tainted Their hygienic consciousness may be enriched and their moral consciousness tainted by the same hour of well-meant instruction.