What is the correct spelling for DIARECTION?
This word (Diarection) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIARECTION
- correction Therefore, the person is not corrected by what we say, but, being opposed to the manner of correction , is more confirmed in the evil.
- defection Then she quickly slipped a third of the bouquet behind a trunk, signaling Winona, and turning before the long mirror, affixed the orchids, spreading them loosely to conceal the defection .
- dejection Cal drew a deep breath, consciously squared his shoulders, fought off the urge to like dejection .
- deprecation She lifted her ungloved hand in deprecation .
- detection "It is you who have the science of detection ," he declared.
- detraction Of contemporary estimate of him there is little to quote except the panegyrics in verse he has preserved for us, and the inference from his own writings that he was the object of calumny and detraction .
- diction The study of dialect is very close to the subject of dramatic diction .
- diffraction We brought back the idea of using an extremely long focal-length camera equipped with a diffraction grating.
- digression Ten miles away we came once again "plump" upon the boiling waters of the creek, where it reappeared after a twelve-mile digression in the bowels of the earth.
- directing Before this, when Smith was at the helm, it had been counted unlawful for any but himself to have direct dealings with the Unseen; but the prophet was distant, directing the sect only through his published journal, and in this case it were hard indeed if no authoritative local word were spoken in the orthodox party.
- direction Darnay saw the direction -it was to himself.
- directional "Directional control," that the model is launched in some specified direction, and must pass as near as possible over some indicated point.
- dissection In a dissection so conducted, the cord is made to assume the variable positions which anatomists report it to have in respect to the neighbouring muscles.
- directions Certain it is that he recalled his Old Guard to Dresden, busied himself with plans for a march on Berlin, and at 5.30 next morning directed Berthier to order St. Cyr to "pursue the foe to Maxen and in all directions that he has taken."
563 words made from the letters DIARECTION
3 letter words made from DIARECTION:ace, act, ade, ado, aec, aid, ain, air, ane, ani, ant, arc, are, art, ate, cad, can, car, cat, ceo, cer, cia, cio, con, cot, cro, crt, dat, dec, den, dia, die, din, dit, dna, doa, doc, doe, don, dot, dre, ear, eat, ect, edo, end, ent, eon, era, ern, ert, eta, etc, ice, ida, ido, iod, ion, ira, ire, nad, nec, neo, net, nit, nod, not, nrc, oar, oat, oca, oct, ode, oed, one, ore, otc, rad, rat, red, ret, rid, rio, rit, rna, roc, rod, roe, ron, rot, tad, tai, tan, tao, tar, tea, tec, ted, ten, ter, tia, tic, tie, tin, tod, toe, ton, tor, tri.
4 letter words made from DIARECTION:acer, acid, acne, acre, aden, adit, aeon, aero, aide, aire, airt, anio, ante, anti, aoid, areo, arid, arno, cade, cain, cane, cant, card, care, cart, cedi, cent, cero, cert, ciao, cite, coat, coda, code, coen, coin, coir, cone, cora, cord, core, corn, cote, cran, cred, cron, dace, daei, daen, daie, dane, dano, dant, dare, dari, darn, dart, date, dean, dear, deca, deci, dein, dent, deor, dero, diat, dice, dier, diet, dine, dint, dior, dire, dirt, dita, doar, doer, doin, donc, done, dote, dran, dron, earn, ecto, edit, eini, eira, enad, endo, enic, enid, ento, eoan, erni, etna, icao, iced, icon, idea, ideo, idio, idit, iino, inca, indo, inec, inoa, inti, iora, iori, iota, iran, iron, iten, itno, itoi, iton, naor, narc, nard, nato, near, neat, neid, nerd, nero, nice, nidi, nido, nied, nito, noce, node, nodi, noer, noir, nori, note, oate, octa, oder, odet, odin, odra, oena, oeta, oita, onca, once, oned, orad, oran, orca, orne, orte, orti, otic, race, raed, raid, raie, rain, raio, rand, rani, rano, rant, rate, rdio, read, redo, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, reno, rent, reti, rice, rico, ride, rido, ried, rind, riot, rite, road, roan, roen, rota, rotc, rote, taco, taei, taon, tare, tarn, taro, tean, tear, tecn, tend, tera, tern, tero, tian, tiao, tide, tido, tied, tier, tine, tion, tire, tiri, tiro, toad, toci, toda, todi, toea, toed, toei, toer, tone, tord, tore, torn, trad, trei, treo, trio, trna.
5 letter words made from DIARECTION:acero, aceto, acide, acidi, acier, acned, acone, acorn, acrid, acter, actin, actio, actor, adeni, adeno, adire, aditi, adone, adoni, adore, adorn, adret, adric, aerdi, aidin, aidit, aidoi, aired, airod, aiton, aitor, ancre, aneto, anido, anier, anode, anted, anter, antic, aodin, aoide, arced, arcot, arcti, areni, arent, arico, aridi, arine, ariot, aroid, arone, artec, artin, artio, atend, ation, atire, atone, atoni, atric, atrio, cadet, cador, cadre, caion, caire, cairn, cairo, caito, cando, caner, canet, canid, canio, canoe, canor, canot, cante, canto, caret, carni, carno, caroe, carte, cater, caton, cedar, cedit, centi, cerat, cerdo, cerio, cerna, ceron, certa, certo, ciani, ciano, cider, cidra, cidre, ciena, cient, cieri, cinae, cinar, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cione, cioni, cirio, cirta, citie, citor, citra, citro, cnote, coade, coari, coate, coati, coden, coder, coire, coner, conta, conti, corda, cored, coria, corii, corna, cornd, corne, corni, corta, corte, cotai, cotan, coted, crane, craon, crate, crati, crato, crean, credo, crena, creno, creon, creta, crine, croad, croan, croat, crode, crone, dacer, dacre, daiei, daini, dairi, daito, dance, danco, daner, danic, danio, dante, danti, danto, darco, darii, darne, daten, datin, deair, decir, decor, deira, deiro, denar, denio, denti, deori, derai, derna, detar, detro, diaco, diact, diani, diate, dicer, dicot, dicto, dieci, diena, dinar, dinei, diner, dinic, dirac, diran, dirca, dirce, dirne, dirnt, ditan, dnrta, doina, doira, doire, donar, doner.