What is the correct spelling for DIC?
This word (Dic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIC
- a finish
- am cards
- BIC Maquignaz, F. Bic, and Jos.
- DC This class of a thousand yoga students was held in Washington, D.C.-see dc.
- dec The Barthou Cabinet had been overthrown early in December, 1913, after a vote on a government loan.
- dice There was the very real prospect he had rolled the dice one time too many.
- dick But Dick Wantele got up.
- DICT Gromaly, and Halliwell's "Dict."
- Did What number did you say?
- die Quick-out of the tunnels now or we'll die right here!
- dig How wonderful to dig such beauty from the dark ground down in the black earth!
- dim Behind these the grey morning grew; a dim day broke slowly on the tired, shaken city.
- din But suddenly they hear the din of iron ringing on the rock above them....
- dip There they were, in the light of a peat fire and the tallow dip, supremely happy.
- DIR It was during these days that he wrote his famous hymn, "Valet will ich dir geben," one of the finest hymns for the dying in the German language.
- dis Dis ain't no place for us, I reckon."
- disc Fumbling around the front of his waistcoat for a moment, he found a black silk string, which he pulled, bringing to his hand a little round disc of glass.
- DIV My mummar says-see-sall-div me a penny...."
- doc You've got to cyore 'im, doc!
- MIC Spores in the mass from pale to reddish ochre, globose, minutely warted, 5-6 mic.
- pic After travelling thus about nine miles, I perceived a blue pic nearly due north, which I named Mount Narrien; and Yuranigh saw from a tree, that there was a range in the same direction, but very distant.
- sic "Is it no wonderfu', Donal'," remarked one of these Scots, "that a tradesman suld be sic a bonnie poet?"
- tic He had a slight tic, moving his eyebrows sometimes suddenly upward.
- Vic "I doubt the charm of the latter individual, Vic!