What is the correct spelling for DICARD?
This word (Dicard) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DICARD
- cad There was no hint of Cad Sills in that golden beauty unless, perhaps, in a certain charming bluntness of sculpturing at the very tip of her nose, a deft touch.
- card Over yonder the Schenley, in its vacant stretch, loomed big and square through the fine rain, the windows of its twelve stories glowing like those of a lighted card-board house under a Christmas tree. Before ya pop ya trunk, Imma have to pull ya card At the Amoco, over there on Boulevard – We Ready by Boyz N Da Hood
- cart Stefana laboriously shut up Elly Precious' go-cart, and Miss Theodosia lifted Elly Precious in her arms.
- cord He reached the window and fumbled at the blind; but failing to find the cord dragged it impatiently aside and peered through the glass.
- curd Set it near the fire till the curd comes; fill a vat made in the form of a brick, of wheat straw or rushes sewed together.
- dad "Oh yes, dad, I'm-I'm all right," she replied, eager to help or comfort him.
- dark You shall not keep me in the dark!
- dart "It is perfectly astonishing," he added, "with what rapidity they dart through the air.
- dead Not dead, anyhow-not yet!
- decade In the decade from 1850 to 1860 the South's quota of foreign-born in the whole country dropped from 14 to 13 per cent.
- decatur Barron considered himself insulted, and a long correspondence followed, which finally resulted in Barron challenging Decatur to fight a duel.
- decked The hair is then decked with jewellery or with flowers; but on all ordinary occasions Khasi women cover the head.
- dick Yes, I do," cried Dick sharply.
- dicker Large-scale resignations followed on both boards as those who had supported the merger fell on their swords; several prominent members of the anti-merger campaigns (including Dicker, Scott, Brereton, and Gutnick) would take senior executive or board positions at both clubs in the wake of the merger.
- Diced Cassolettes marquise: Crayfish tails à la Nantua to which diced truffles and mushrooms have been added with a border of puff pastry.
- dared A few years younger-if he had been that, he could have followed the leading of his heart, and-he dared think no more of what might have been possible.