What is the correct spelling for DICARDS?
This word (Dicards) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DICARDS
- cords "Pardon me, gentlemen; I had forgotten that your hands were still in cords.
- darts He proposed to the young men of his house that they should take their blow-pipes and darts and go into the jungle to shoot birds.
- decade She thinks she's a genius because she's learned how to beat out a few tawdry silver chains, and as soon as she finishes one she locks it up in a box and takes it out about once a decade to look it over.
- discards She looks beautiful in her furs; you love their darkness against her cheek; but you comprehend that they conceal the loveliness of her throat and the fine line of her chin, and that she also has comprehended this, and, wishing to look still more bewitching, discards her furs at the risk of taking cold.
- decays The seeds are very hard, and no doubt purposely so, that they may not be eaten by insects or birds; but once in moist soil, the covering slowly swells and decays, allowing the young plant to escape.
- CADS Pretty well, on the whole; but he did not suppose he should stay there long, his brother at the Clergy Orphan said there was such a lot of cads, and that he was always grubbing his nose among them; but now, 'do you really think now that cads are always such bad fellows?
- CURDS Any one could, however, milk the buffalo, and also make curds and other preparations from cow's milk.
- DIRKS All his assailants were armed with pistols, dirks, and large clubs.
- ducats One of his grandsons took part in the discovery of America by lending 17,000 ducats towards the expenses without interest.