What is the correct spelling for DICENT?
This word (Dicent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DICENT
- cent He has lent the count fifteen thousand rubles at ten per cent.
- deceit That woman's deceit will go far to spoil two lives.
- decent Now just come over to me, like a decent creature, and give me the dhrop of comfort ye have.
- dent Judge Dent leaned back, making himself thoroughly comfortable in a deep easy chair in Leo's luxurious library; and taking his niece's hand, looked up into her grave, sweet face.
- descend He began to descend the stairs.
- descent Some men working at no great distance had heard the noise made in its descent.
- dint By dint of cross questioning, we made shift to ascertain, that about two o'clock, or four bells, Old Cuff had rolled away from under my head, and over the top brim.
- dissent Neither answered, but Mattie did not take silence for dissent.
- scent "If I can in any measure repay some of the many kindnesses which you have-" "Sponge it off," says I. "Maybe I'll want to throw a lady off the scent myself, some day."
- allergics to
- be buried