What is the correct spelling for DICERN?
This word (Dicern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DICERN
- dancer I to visit my Lord Sandwich; and there, while my Lord was dressing himself, did see a young Spaniard, that he hath brought over with him, dance, which he is admired for, as the best dancer in Spain, and indeed he do with mighty mastery; but I do not like his dancing as the English, though my Lord commends it mightily: but I will have him to my house, and show it my wife.
- darn "But I don't know how to darn stockings," said Florence helplessly.
- dean The stranger looked at the Dean quickly when he said "men."
- decent I mean to be a decent man.
- den "Den he sign contract, too.
- dice "I'm afraid, Captain Jeremy-" Captain Jeremy took the dice up, turned them between finger and thumb, and dropped them slowly into the box.
- Discerned His seat was recognized instantly, before even his face could be discerned.