What is the correct spelling for DICEST?
This word (Dicest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DICEST
- deceit You stand there trying to look so sweet Every word you say is so full of deceit – In the city by Hanson
- desist If he does not desist , the plaintiff can complain to the court, and if after a preliminary hearing it appears that his complaint is well founded, can obtain a warrant of arrest, styled a "process of attachment."
- detest "No, because you detest him so much that you'll always talk to her about him.
- digest I've had all the schooling I could digest .
- diocese By the statutes not more than two Fellows could come from any one county in England, or more than one from each diocese in Wales.
- divest A mother has rights of which no judicial decree can ever divest her, and one of those rights is the privilege of seeing her only child again.
- Didst And then the voice: Why didst thou doubt, O thou of little faith!
55 words made from the letters DICEST
4 letter words made from DICEST:cedi, cite, deci, dice, diet, disc, dsei, edit, iced, ices, icse, ides, scet, scid, sect, side, site, tide, tied, ties.
5 letter words made from DICEST:cedit, ciste, cites, cseti, deist, dices, dicts, diest, edict, edits, icest, stice, tices.
3 letter words made from DICEST:cis, cst, dec, des, die, dis, dit, dts, ect, est, etc, ice, ies, scd, sec, set, sic, sit, tec, ted, tic, tie.