What is the correct spelling for DICITON?
This word (Diciton) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DICITON
- dalton Bennington remembered his own impression of Dalton .
- danton Danton, irritated, withdrew, and placed himself by the side of Robespierre.
- dayton "But you didn't invite her to your party," said mischievous Bessie Lee, who loved dearly to tease Lucy Dayton .
- deceit No more cover-up, no deceit .
- deciding The baby listened for a moment, then, deciding that this was only a put-off, began to cry again.
- decision There is nothing that can happen which has the power to change my decision .
- taciturn You are in a taciturn mood to-day, Linder.
- triton And now Feliu has a burden; but his style of swimming has totally changed;-he rises from the water like a Triton , and his powerful arms seem to spin in circles, like the spokes of a flying wheel.
- Caxton Caxton died in the year 1491, after a long, busy, and useful life.
- Citing Further, I could hardly believe it when I read it-and it is hard for me to believe it yet-that, citing some flippant words of Parton in which a slander of contemporary politics is toothsomely repeated as his voucher, he flatly charges the lion-hearted knight of the south with playing the coward in the most heroic episode of his grand career.
61 words made from the letters DICITON
5 letter words made from DICITON:cinto, cioni, conti, dicot, dicto, dinic, idiot, indic, iodin, ionic, nicod, nicot, nitid, ontic, tinio, tonci, tondi, tonic.
3 letter words made from DICITON:cio, con, cot, din, dit, doc, don, dot, ido, iod, ion, nit, nod, not, oct, otc, tic, tin, tod, ton.
4 letter words made from DICITON:coin, dint, doin, donc, icon, idio, idit, iino, indo, inti, itno, itoi, iton, nidi, nido, nito, nodi, odin, otic, tido, tion, toci, todi.