What is the correct spelling for DID?
This word (Did) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DID
- aid He kept shouting for aid until exhausted, and then despairingly sat down to await the result.
- bid I must, therefore, bid her farewell this night; bring her here, and the sooner it is over the better."
- dad "Oh, I'll find something, dad.
- dd From 1939 until 1958 (first version of the alphabet defined using the Cyrillic script): Аа, Бб, Вв, Гг, Ғғ, Дд, Ее, Әә, Жж, Зз, Ии, Йй, Кк, Ҝҝ, Лл, Мм, Нн, Оо, Өө, Пп, Рр, Сс, Тт, Уу, Үү, Фф, Хх, Һһ, Цц, Чч, Ҹҹ, Шш, Ыы, Ээ, Юю, Яя, ʼ (apostrophe) From 1958 until 1991 (simplified version of the alphabet defined using the Cyrillic script and the letter Јј borrowed from Latin): Аа, Бб, Вв, Гг, Ғғ, Дд, Ее, Әә, Жж, Зз, Ии, Ыы, Јј, Кк, Ҝҝ, Лл, Мм, Нн, Оо, Өө, Пп, Рр, Сс, Тт, Уу, Үү, Фф, Хх, Һһ, Чч, Ҹҹ, Шш, ʼ (apostrophe) From 1991 until 1992 (first version of the modern alphabet defined using the Latin script): Aa, Ää, Bb, Cc, Çç, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg, Ğğ, Hh, Xx, Iı, İi, Jj, Kk, Qq, Ll, Mm, Nn, Oo, Öö, Pp, Rr, Ss, Şş, Tt, Uu, Üü, Vv, Yy, Zz Since 1992 (current version of the modern alphabet defined using the Latin script, replacing Ää with the historic Əə for better sorting): Aa, Bb, Cc, Çç, Dd, Ee, Əə, Ff, Gg, Ğğ, Hh, Xx, Iı, İi, Jj, Kk, Qq, Ll, Mm, Nn, Oo, Öö, Pp, Rr, Ss, Şş, Tt, Uu, Üü, Vv, Yy, Zz The Azerbaijani alphabet is the same as the Turkish alphabet, except for Әə, Xx, and Qq, the letters for sounds which do not exist as separate phonemes in Turkish.
- dido It was about this time that the 54th regiment, commanded by Colonel Ross, arrived from Egypt to relieve the Cambrian Rangers, part of which went home in the Penelope, and the remainder in the Dido, troop-ship.
- die He is not going to die!"
- dig "Oh, yes, him boy dig.
- dim Her eyes, dim and weary when she entered the room, looked him brightly through and through in immeasurable contempt.
- din Thence I hastened to the barracks of the Highland Brigade and the 28th Regiment; and before half an hour, was back in the ball-room, where, from the din and tumult, I guessed the scene of pleasure and dissipation continued unabated.
- dip Dip him in the lake!
- dis You go dere now, Jim-tisn't late yet-an' you take back dis Clown.
- Cid One and all were they calling on the Cid Campeador.
- Did He did not know where he was going or why.
- Died Her husband died last year.
- DIV 32d Div. SMITH, B. L., Neenah.
- DIR "Ban" is an elevated grassy prairie, where few trees grow; "Dir," a small jungle, called Haija by the Arabs; and Khain is a forest or thick bush.