What is the correct spelling for DID'NT?
This word (Did'nt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DID'NT
- daunt Therefore the publisher's warning did not daunt me.
- dent In the general maelstrom, Colonel Gordon's large estate went to pieces; but after a time, Judge Dent took lessons from his new political masters in the science of wrecking, and by degrees, as fragments and shreds stranded, he collected and secreted them.
- dint By dint of walking fast, they reached the foot of the path before the beach was covered by the tide, and commenced their ascent just as the sun went down.
- tint There is a considerable amount of gloss on the surface, which is of a dull purple-brown, rather darker in tint at the large end.
- Didst And, besides, I have heard of a great drawing of a battle-scene which thou didst make for the Florentines, and have seen many drawings of thine, one especially: a terrible head of a furious old man, shrieking in his rage, such as no other hand than thine could have drawn.
- hadn't The other children hadn't known there was such a thing as a dog.
- don't I don't guess Slosson's in it."
- didn't No, sir, he didn't .