What is the correct spelling for DIDACATED?
This word (Didacated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIDACATED
- addicted The reporter was addicted to vivid hues and extreme designs.
- dedicate They shot up flames as long as her hand, and she felt she would like to dedicate one to him too: but why, she didn't know, for the miracle in her case was yet to be performed.
- dedicated Indeed, we had no leisure for such work; all our waking hours had to be strictly dedicated to the schooner, and in keeping a look-out for ice.
- deducted 8327. When the cloth is brought back, the price the wool is deducted ?
- detected But no sign of life could be detected in the little body lying there.
- dictate He would cling to the latter as long as prudence should dictate .
- dictated But life is vigorous; the body lives, and the body, no doubt, dictated the reflection, which now urged him to movement, that one may cast away the forms of human beings, and yet retain the passion which seemed inseparable from their existence in the flesh.
- didactic When a prose writer is purely didactic without any emotional or aesthetic appeal he is no poet.
- directed His attention was directed to an entry of 'Cash, for meal,' he was asked why that was not entered merely cash.
- educated I was educated for the Church.
- Medicated Medicated baths were not omitted in their prescriptions.
- dedicates Then, like the prophet Isaiah, whose great book he is wont to carry in his pocket to Coney Island, he suddenly realises that a vision is itself a commission; and from this moment he dedicates himself to a life task as audacious as it seems divine.
- demarcated Also, differences in food resources and habits of peoples of certain demarcated ecological provinces apparently impressed other Shoshone as significant criteria by which the people of these neighborhoods could be named.
96 words made from the letters DIDACATED
3 letter words made from DIDACATED:ace, act, ada, add, ade, aec, aid, ate, cad, cat, cia, dad, dat, ddt, dec, ded, dia, die, dit, eat, ect, edd, eta, etc, iaa, ice, ida, tad, tai, tea, tec, ted, tia, tic, tie.
4 letter words made from DIDACATED:acid, adad, adit, aide, cade, cedi, cite, dace, dada, daei, daia, daid, daie, data, date, dead, deca, deci, diaa, diat, dice, diet, dita, edad, edda, edit, iaea, iced, idea, ided, taei, taia, tidd, tide, tied.
5 letter words made from DIDACATED:acide, actia, addai, added, aecia, aided, caaed, cadet, cedit, cided, dadda, daded, dated, dedad, dedic, deida, diact, diate, dited, edict, etica, icade, idaea, tadid, taida, taide.