What is the correct spelling for DIDANT?
This word (Didant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIDANT
- dante Here are uttered the last words of Virgil to Dante, the explorer of the spiritual country: "Expect no more or word or sign from me.
- daunt Nevertheless, the miseries of the night, the heavy rains of the dawning day and the knowledge of the strength of the enemy's position in front and of Vandamme's movement in their rear, failed to daunt their spirits.
- decant Let settle the precipitate, decant, and wash in several changes of water.
- defiant Something in Charmian's voice and manner had made him feel defiant.
- dent "You mean," said Barrington, exploring the dent in his chin with his forefinger-"you mean, propose?"
- diamante Above the bend there is not even an indication of the formacao diamante.
- Didst As long as this Virginia is a name men remember, so long will men recall how thou didst save her from destruction.
- durant For instance, according to the records of S. Paul's Cathedral, John Durant, whose ancestor in 1222 held only one virgate in 'Cadendon', had in 1279 eight or ten at least.
- inter jaculate
- more seducing
- more seemingly
- trident Neptune with his trident, Venus rising from the sea, admirals of every age and nationality, favorite heroes like Wellington and Andrew Jackson were carved, with varying skill, from stout oak, and set up to guide their vessels through tumultuous seas.