What is the correct spelling for DIDICTED?
This word (Didicted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIDICTED
- addicted Still less is this to be expected from men addicted to the composition of the "false or malicious criticism" of which Wordsworth speaks.
- dedicate Tennyson had written his first four 'Idylls of the King' before my book appeared, which was in 1861. Indeed, it was in consequence of the first four Idylls that I sought and obtained, while yet a stranger to him, leave to dedicate my venture to him.
- dedicated There were mostly feelings of anger that their beautiful new Embassy building had not been properly dedicated, and their ceremony ruined.
- deducted My vanity was highly gratified by the reception I met with from the public; and besides, I pocketed, all expenses deducted, nearly twenty pounds.
- depicted Over the door of his country residence in the days of his profusion he caused the image of a luminous insect to be depicted, and he engraved its semblance on his seal.
- detected "They must have been sent as soon as our force screen was detected.
- dictated So it happened that when Rupert returned to the Westbury farmhouse, he literally repeated Flavia's dictated message and contributed nothing of additional information or detail-except that he made one dry comment before retiring for the night.
- directed I agreed with her, and directed her towards the hotel court.