What is the correct spelling for DIDINOT?
This word (Didinot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIDINOT
- dainty She made a brave show nevertheless, and with Peter's help turned their new abode into as dainty a dwelling-place as any could desire.
- denote It serves to denote the length of the preceding vowel.
- dent They went towards the glacier which descends from the Dent d'Erin to the south-east, and, on arriving at its base, ascended at first by some snow between it and the cliffs on its south, and afterwards took to the cliffs themselves.
- diderot Diderot did well, even at the risk of offending Rousseau, to write against solitude.
- dignity Passion gave place to dignity.
- dint "If you succeed then in doing what none of these others have, it must be by dint of a better understanding of the route you have to take and the difficulties you will have to overcome.
- divinity This remarkable letter ends with the words "Remember that the only true divinity is humanity."
- tidings In the meantime, all on board the Goshhawk might attend to whatever duties they had, and discuss the remarkable tidings brought by the Mexican schooner.
- tint The thought created no quicker heart-beat-threw no warmer tint on the ideal future toward which his eyes of late had so fondly turned themselves.
- Didst Didst thou ever see this before?
- Divined She had never known such helpless fear; for, without daring, or having power, to turn her head, she divined who hid beside the pool and the purpose of his coming.
- Tiding Now this he did for these reasons: 1. That the town of Mansoul might be yet made weaker and weaker, and so more unable, should tiding come that their redemption was designed, to believe, hope, or consent to the truth thereof.
- tidiest That's the tastiest thing for those 'ere round beds, and the tidiest too.
- don't I don't know where he is now; I have not heard.
- didn't But I didn't go to do it.
- be confident of
- holds with