What is the correct spelling for DIDND'T?
This word (Didnd't) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIDND'T
- daunted "That's true," said Whitwell, greatly daunted .
- deadened The roar of it deadened all other sounds.
- dedicated He had dedicated Tragical Tales from the French and Italian to Lady Mary Sidney, Guevara's Epistles from the Spanish to Lady Oxford, and a translation of Guicciardini to the Queen. Well I'm hopelessly dedicated And somehow it's still understated – The Pledge by brendan benson
- deducted Their satisfaction in any expedient to serve their brother that seemed to fall upon themselves, was sincere, was even joyful: but they jointly besought that the sum might be freely taken up, and deducted for ever more from the hoard; since no earthly gratification could be so great to them, as contributing their mite to prevent any deprivation of domestic enjoyment to their beloved parents.
- dented In the next instant the entire tribe was upon me. They tore half the clothes off me; they broke my arms and legs; they gave me a thump that dented the top of my head till it would hold coffee like a saucer; and, to crown their disgraceful proceedings and add insult to injury, they threw me over the Niagara Falls, and I got wet.
- denuded At Lahr it has been denuded so as to form a succession of terraces on the right bank.
- Defended They defended themselves with bravery, but were nearly overpowered, when the count's retinue arrived to their assistance.
- Demanded "I tell you I want drink," he suddenly demanded.
- Denoted The cry was almost one of anger, surely that stamping of her foot denoted vexation.
- Depended The one chance on which the discovery of Arnold's position depended, was the chance that accident might reveal the truth in the lapse of time.
- Detained Was he detained by the spell of Didymus's granddaughter?