What is the correct spelling for DIDNG?
This word (Didng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIDNG
- dating By a custom dating from the devastating wars of the Middle Ages there are practically no farms in Germany, but inhabitants of the agricultural districts are collected in villages and the few farms have, characteristically, a military name. Katherine's waiting. Let's go. Ever since you two first started dating, It has seemed that all of New York is laid out just for you. – Another Saturday Night in New York by Unknown Author
- ding hao xiang shui ta men gao xin jiu ke yi che di de fou ding fou ding wo de zuo pin jue ding zai yu xin qing – Wai Po by jay chou
- dodging That cup and Jerry Swaim were dodging about most singularly in Laura's consciousness, and she could not know that the reason for it lay in the projecting power of the mind of the woman coming across lots at that moment to call on her.
- doting "A devoted father and a doting husband," pursued Ursula.
- dung And I went out by night through the Valley Gate, toward the Dragon's Well and to the Dung Gate, and investigated carefully the walls of Jerusalem, which were broken down, and where its gates had been destroyed by fire.
- Dang Dang it, she don't care.
- Tiding This is a loan, said she, from me to you; to be a tiding over of present difficulties, a reminder of much that has been pleasant in the past, and an earnest of future well-doing.