What is the correct spelling for DIEDON?
This word (Diedon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIEDON
- dado Buntovnik (English: Rebel) is the fifth studio album by Montenegrin dance-pop recording artist Dado Polumenta.
- daemon collectd is a Unix daemon that collects, transfers and stores performance data of computers and network equipment.
- dayton Lizzie's words of love and gentle persuasion had not been without their effect, and when Mr. Dayton saw how kind, how affectionate and considerate of other people's feelings his daughter had become, he felt that Lizzie had not died in vain.
- deaden He was aware that the books he read, like the fugitive scenes on which he gazed, were merely a form of anesthetic: he swallowed them with the careless greed of the sufferer who seeks only to still pain and deaden memory.
- dean The dean thinks: "Well, maybe we can make something out of this boy, dull as he is.
- deed An' him as said that had a bad lad an' o'-an' didn't he say he'd raither ha' deed than th' lad?
- deign I would not deign to notice this.
- demon Yes," she exclaimed, jumping up and pacing the room in great agitation, "there are hours and days when I myself believe that I am a demon, an angel hurled down from heaven, and doomed to walk the earth on account of some crime.
- den He retired into Bluebeard's den right after breakfast and he hasn't appeared since.
- devon So ended a visit which formed an interesting incident in the family life of the Prince, and the events of which will long be remembered in South Devon.
- dido There Dido grows jealous of our hero, though he's as innocent as Joseph; and while his valet is putting him to bed he'll talk to him and prattle some plaintive little tale how his father had a man called Barbarus.
- diet Diet, one for every day, p.