What is the correct spelling for DIEEASE?
This word (Dieease) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIEEASE
- debase It is to get just such laws as these and to prevent the passage of laws to correct them, as well as to keep off the statute books general laws which will end the general abuses of big business that these few criminal interests corrupt our politics, invest in public officials and keep in power in both parties that type of politicians and party managers who debase American politics.
- decease Mr. Thomas Moore, also a member of this Community, gave his opinion of the cause of its decease in a separate paper, as follows: Mr. Moore's Post Mortem.
- deeds I wish I might be judged by mine, though, and not by my deeds .
- degas He is near Degas among the Frenchmen and Zuloaga among the new Spaniards; near them in a certain forthright quality of depicting life, though unlike them in technical and individual methods.
- dense If Russian shrapnel were to fall among this dense mass a terrible panic was inevitable.
- dice "Friend Lappo," he said, "will you lend me your dice -bones a minute?"
- Dives In his wicked and lawless past he had known every kind of woman but a good woman; he had seen, in a thousand water-side dives, every variety of feminine degradation and feminine shame, and had sounded in his time all the squalid depths of sailor vice.
- Deems John Westray, on the other hand, gives up happiness, even life itself, for what he deems his son's welfare.
- deeps And here let me set down that, within the deeps of the Fields, there was air utter varied and wonderful, that might charm one here and likewise sorrow another that were happier elsewhere; so that all might have suiting, did they but wander, and have Reason to companion them.
- dikes As the trees rapidly disappeared behind them, the riders entered, at a hand gallop, on a broad tract of waste land interspersed with dikes and occasionally fences of hurdles, over which their horses bounded like quadrupeds well accustomed to such exploits.
- dines He dines with well-to-do, educated, oppressed people who confront the question of anti-Semitism in a state of complete helplessness: "They do not suspect it, but they are ghetto-natures, quiet, decent, timid.
- dears "Oh, you poor dears ," exclaimed Peggy, "and if you don't get there at that time?"
- DIMES "No," said he, and the shining bald head wagged in a sort of bland humor, "your friend does not care much for der day dimes."
53 words made from the letters DIEEASE
3 letter words made from DIEEASE:ade, aid, das, des, dia, die, dis, ese, ida, ies, sad, sea, see.
5 letter words made from DIEEASE:aedes, aides, aside, daise, dease, deese, deise, desai, diese, eades, eased, idees, saedi, saeid, saied, sedai, sedia, seida, sidea, siede.
4 letter words made from DIEEASE:aide, aids, daei, daie, dais, dias, disa, dsei, eade, ease, eeas, idea, ides, sade, sadi, said, sede, seed, sida, side.