What is the correct spelling for DIEL?
This word (Diel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIEL
- dial This evening the old lady went to her harp, while Isabel sat down near her in the wide window seat and looked out over the dark lawn, where the white dial glimmered like a phantom, and thought of Anthony again.
- die Did you ever see anybody die ?
- diet The patient is usually kept on diet 1 or 2 for one day, or if the case is a particularly severe one, for two days.
- dill A few minutes and Mr. Dill opened the door again.
- duel The conversation ended in a duel .
- riel Index: See also Riel .
- Del I have no longer a definite idea why I should have made my sojourn in the very simple and modest little street called Via del Gambero, which runs along behind the Corso apparently till it gets tired and then stops.
- Died Right: The dog was bitten on the front foot and has since died.
- Dies Well, then, every one dies at their own time.
- Kiel While Liebknecht was defying the authorities, the naval forces mutinied at Kiel .
- DIEM She detained the smith in the house, repeating her former words: "The men from Aalst are not coming; he is keeping diem back."