What is the correct spelling for DIER?
This word (Dier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIER
- bier Four strong men carried the bier on which the coffin was placed, and as chance willed it, when they passed the smithy, one of the bearers stumbled and fell, which so startled the one walking behind him, that he lost his presence of mind, the bier lurched to one side, and the coffin fell to the ground.
- deer On and on went Barbekark, straight for a spot which brought him close upon the deer .
- die How should a bishop die ?
- diet The same diet or the same amount of food or time for eating is not of equal value for all.
- dimer An excimer (originally short for excited dimer ) is a short-lived dimer ic or heterodimeric molecule formed from two species, at least one of which has completely filled valence shell by electrons (for example, noble gases).
- diner I am a poor diner , and I drink no wine or spirits of any kind; I do not smoke tobacco.
- dior Dior and Paul came for a one night visit.
- dire Directly the Frenchmen had been driven back, the second lieutenant, calling off a portion of the men, hurried to the guns, when their thundering roar, with the crashing sounds which followed, showed us that their shot were creating a dire effect on the bows of our antagonist.
- diver Again, if it were merely a question of labour, a diver might go down anywhere, and, bringing up the first stone or shell he found, insist on selling it for a high price, because he had dived for it.
- doer Grant was a thinker-Transley a doer .
- drier The pustules gradually become darker colored and drier until nothing remains but a thick scab, which at last falls off, leaving only a slight, whitish scar behind.
- dyer At the time Congress was compelled to flee from Philadelphia he risked his life to rescue Colonel Dyer from the fangs of the British who had planned his arrest.
- pier "The water under this pier is twenty feet deep," Chandra Dass told the two prisoners.
- tier Sig came home after the opera and told me that he was ruined because he had expected a fortune from Mrs. Madison-you know the old bleached blonde who sits in the first tier box at the opera-and, of course, I smelt another affair.
- Died At any rate, the poor man died.
- Dies Will he speak before he dies?
- DIR 29. Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir.
- DIEM He told us that the amount turned out per diem was only ten tons, but the working of the whole place is still in a very primitive state.