What is the correct spelling for DIERCT?
This word (Dierct) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIERCT
- dart Few rivers in England have so picturesque an entrance as the Dart, the scenery of which, though less bold as we proceeded higher up, is very pretty.
- dec "Nineteenth Century" for Dec 1885, p.
- deck With all hands spread all over the deck What the heck – School Boy Heart by Jimmy Buffett
- decry Luther's writings, he says, have given the Louvain obscurants plenty of reason to inveigh against the bonae literae, to decry all scholars.
- deduct We must deduct the time required for sleep, for meals, for dressing and undressing, for exercise, etc.
- defect No-I will be your friend-and, like a friend, Point out your very worst defect-Nay, never Start at that word!