What is the correct spelling for DIFERNAT?
This word (Difernat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIFERNAT
- decant But women decant their affection, sweet and sound, out of the old bottles into the new ones,-off from the lees of the past generation, clear and bright, into the clean vessels just made ready to receive it.
- defeat We know that this corporation will have an answer to this defeat of its bill.
- defend Food was hard to get, and there were not enough war men to defend the tribe.
- divergent Further back still, a brief review of his early career must be given, not only to set the man's figure in relation to his environment, but to show that this final phase was in reality no new departure, no break with his past, but a true though a divergent evolution from all that had gone before.
- durant A gentle tap on the shoulder aroused me from the profound reverie in which I had been plunged, and I was very glad to recognize, in the visitor who had broken the spell, my good friend Durant, who called to invite me to attend his grand ascension, the following day.