What is the correct spelling for DIFFECTS?
This word (Diffects) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIFFECTS
- defect It was to supply this defect that the writer, a number of years ago, made some experiments with a large class of children, and with complete success.
- effects "But my personal effects?
- Affects There is a social conscience, which we affect, and which constantly affects us.
- defects When Dickens began his writing against corporal punishment the rod was the almost universal remedy for all defects in animals or human beings.
- directs "Chief of Command directs that the Ertak proceed immediately to the scene of the reported difficulty, and take any necessary steps to relieve same.
- deflects Perhaps it was the freedom from anxiety that made thinking easier, for there is little doubt that anxiety, however masked, deflects and disturbs the power of thought more than anything else.
- diverts Oxford diverts himself with drawing and reading.
- dissects And there, as the music changes, The song runs round again; Once more it turns and ranges Through all its joy and pain: Dissects the common carnival Of passions and regrets; And the wheeling world remembers all The wheeling song forgets.
- dialects It has decided affinities with those of the Mandingo tongues to the north, the Fanti dialects of the Gold Coast, and, in all probability, still closer ones with those of the Ivory coast.
- defeats In spite of their defeats, the Paraguayans were as ready as ever to attack when Lopez commanded, or to stand up and be shot down to the last man.