What is the correct spelling for DIFFERINTIATING?
This word (Differintiating) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIFFERINTIATING
- differentiate My experience has been that it is very difficult in most instances to differentiate these acute psychogenetic states from certain hysterical conditions.
- differentiated But as needs have differentiated in our large industrial cities, courses of training must also become differentiated .
- differentiation As long as we find differentiation , on however wide a scale, we have not arrived at First Cause.
- differentiates The opening sonnet- "Two lessons, Nature, let me learn of thee"- is perhaps rather learnt from Wordsworth, yet it does not fail to strike the note which fairly differentiates the Arnoldian variety of Wordsworthianism-the note which rings from Resignation to Poor Matthias, and which is a very curious cross between two things that at first sight may seem unmarriageable, the Wordsworthian enthusiasm and the Byronic despair.
- differentiating That is, differentiating the integral of a function results in a return to that function.