What is the correct spelling for DIFIENT?
This word (Difient) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIFIENT
- defeat It is not only the Romans who are here whom we have to defeat, it is those who will come after them.
- defend It would have been an easy task, as she had nobody to defend her.
- defiant Then her glance met his, and her blue eyes flashed upon him with an expression of defiant resistance; but he could not help thinking of the young witch who was said to have resembled her, and a presentiment told him that she was lost to him.
- deficient Our educational products must mature slowly, but thoroughly, to genuine human beings whose inner selves will be deficient in no respect.
- define It is entirely unnecessary to define the kind and extent of insphation.
- defined "They were not well defined.
- definite "I have been very definite already, I think.
- Deified 5. In the original it appears that Izdhubar, when he started to find the deified Khasisatra, travelled first, for nine days' journey, to the sea; then secured the services of a boatman, and, entering a ship, sailed for fifteen days before finding the Chaldean Noah.
- dent But I think that I've made a dent in him at last.
- diviner Love, which had seemed to her last night the supreme spirit in the universe, had surrendered its authority to the diviner image of Duty.
- for an instant