What is the correct spelling for DIFRET?
This word (Difret) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIFRET
- daft In the midst of this silence the door was quietly opened, and Daft Sandy came into the small room.
- defeat And then when he saw that such an escape would be running away and a confession of defeat-he turned back and held his will in command.
- defect Here lies the greatest defect of our average schools.
- deferred It was the beginning of the end, although the end was long deferred.
- deforest During that evening, Deforest Young was calling upon Deacon Hall.
- deft And it was no less than deft, his continuously displayed ability playfully to pierce Lulu.
- diderot For to visual art Diderot had no reaction, as every line he wrote on the subject shows.
- different Elizabeth looked at them again, thinking now not of them but of something different at every turn.
- divest But Clara, for all the fierce ambition which had brought her life to this point, could not divest herself of a woman's instincts.
- drifter "The dear boy wants me to feel free to change my mind, because he's 'a drifter,' because he thinks he isn't a good enough match for your sister.
- Deified Mahadeo is in this case probably taken in his beneficent character of the deified bull; Devi in her most important aspect as the great mother-goddess is the earth, but as mother of Ganesh she is probably imagined in her special form of Gauri, the yellow one, that is, the yellow corn.
- dared "I have not dared go near them.