What is the correct spelling for DIGETS?
This word (Digets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIGETS
- digest They are hard to digest !"
- digit The area supplied by the posterior digit al is mainly the posterior portion of the digit .
- digs During the long winter Snow White digs down through the snow to get these.
- Diggers The baby was found by gold-diggers up in the mountains.
- Diets These rats are now placed on one of the basal diets which in this case supplies all the requirements except the "B" vitamine.
- gets "Very good," said the captain, we'll see who gets tired of it first.
- digests The Tomato is a wholesome fruit, and digests easily.
- directs The board which directs this service was organized in 1852. It consists of two officers of high rank in the navy, two engineer officers of the army, and two civilians of high scientific attainments.
- dikes These dikes are generally earth-works, though they are sometimes constructed of baked brick, as in the province of Girgeh.
- digits The number of metacarpals and digits diminishes in proportion as the limbs cease to be organs of prehension, and become more exclusively organs of support and locomotion.
- duets Practise your part in our favourite duets ; remember your morning walk in the garden; and don't wear out your eyes over the big books that Mr. Hawkehurst is obliged to read.
- midgets Betty's two babies were cunning little midgets , the elder a boy, the younger a girl.
- fidgets His eye-glass troubles him, and he fidgets with its black string.
42 words made from the letters DIGETS
5 letter words made from DIGETS:deist, diest, edits, geits, gites, steig, stieg, tegid, tiegs, tiges.
3 letter words made from DIGETS:des, die, dig, dis, dit, dts, est, get, ies, igd, ige, set, sit, ted, teg, tie.
4 letter words made from DIGETS:diet, digs, dsei, edit, egis, gets, gied, gist, ides, segi, side, sieg, site, tide, tied, ties.