What is the correct spelling for DIGITES?
This word (Digites) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIGITES
- Dainties It seemed so futile to go on consuming stolidly and grimly the porridge of life, when one might take one's choice of its dainties!
- Diggers The most northern of these have no horses, live on acorns and roots, are called diggers, and considered by our hunters the most miserable of the Indians.
- Ditties He could sing romantic ditties, and accompany himself with discretion on the piano; he was a graceful although a timid cavalier; he had a pronounced taste for chess; and nature had sent him into the world with one of the most engaging exteriors than can well be fancied.
- dikes Men build dikes ; but the besieging tides bring up their battering-rams-whole forests of drift-huge trunks of water-oak and weighty cypress.
- GITS They can't do a thing till she gits thar; besides, I want to git at the straight o' this business.
- DOTES So of course he dotes on you.
52 words made from the letters DIGITES
5 letter words made from DIGITES:deist, diest, digit, disti, edits, geits, gites, idite, idtis, steig, stieg, tegid, teiid, tiegs, tiges, tisei.
3 letter words made from DIGITES:des, die, dig, dis, dit, dts, est, get, ies, igd, ige, set, sit, ted, teg, tie.
4 letter words made from DIGITES:diet, digs, dsei, edit, egis, gets, gied, gisi, gist, giti, ides, idit, segi, side, sidi, sieg, site, tide, tied, ties.