What is the correct spelling for DIIFERNT?
This word (Diifernt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIIFERNT
- deafen I have often known victims of mine to deafen themselves permanently by jarring their eardrums in their wild attempts to catch me."
- defeat The defeat made me very sad.
- defend I have come to defend you from him, if he call again-to live here, and take care of you as a dear brother who requires care, and must not be left entirely to strangers.
- divergent This is a question which every intelligent person is asking, and to which the answers supplied through the ordinary channels of information are widely divergent and confusing.
- diviner After the year 1830 she appeared but rarely in her character as a diviner; she had become old and rich, and did not perhaps wish to risk her world-wide reputation by too numerous revelations.
- for an instant