What is the correct spelling for DIIFFERENT?
This word (Diifferent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIIFFERENT
- different "Not so very different, I think," she said.
- differently My father was very differently impressed.
- differing As to the verdict they had very often expressed an opinion-differing considerably.
- diffident She would have moved away as he approached her, but, with his usual diffident, shy manner toward her, he begged her to remain for a little while, as he had something to say.
- divergent In Auction, it is the two Spade bid, and no less than four recognized factions have widely divergent views concerning it.