What is the correct spelling for DILLUTE?
This word (Dillute) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DILLUTE
- billet I made him no reply: I contented myself with placing Glanville's billet doux in his hand.
- delete Consequently, I will, with the assistance of these friends, give you the facts, simple and straightforward, but see that you add nothing to them nor delete a line.
- delude These are the words and hopes by which he tried to delude himself into the idea that all would be right yet; but imagine the shock he must have suffered, when he found that the man to whom was entrusted his goods for safe keeping had sold every bale for ivory.
- dilate Lincoln, who was covertly studying Nancy, saw her move ever so slightly and her eyes dilate .
- dilated She wore no veil; and though it was to Somerled, not me, she spoke, I could see that her face was pale, her eyes dilated .
- dill Limbs that are swollen and cold if rubbed with the oil of Dill are much eased; if not cured thereby.
- dilute Then let him dilute the whiskey with water-four or five parts water to one of whiskey.
- diluted A little sour skim-milk or semi-solid buttermilk, diluted 1 to 7 in founts should be available from the beginning.
- dissolute If the same situation arose at your present age, I fancy you'd be able to select a husband without assistance, and I venture to say you wouldn't pick up the first dissolute nobleman that came your way.
- dulled The door opened, and, for the first time, Durtal dared to look the prior in the face; it seemed to be hardly the same man, nor the face, he had noticed from a distance; the profile was so haughty, and the full face so sweet; the eye dulled the proud energy of the features, an eye familiar and deep, when at the same time there was a quiet joy and a sad pity.
- fillet This she said; but Keraunus would not take the assertion in earnest, laughed in her face, went off into mysterious allusions to the wealth which could not fail to come into the house and-since an obscure consciousness told him that it would be becoming him to prove that it was not solely personal vanity and self-esteem that influenced all his proceedings-he explained that he had made up his mind to a great sacrifice and would be content on the coming occasion to wear his gilt fillet and not buy a pure gold one.
- lute She had, at such a point as this, no suspicion of a rift within the lute -by which we mean not only none of anything's coming between them, but none of any definite flaw in so much clearness of quality.
- millet You know that Miss Millet cannot come back to us for a good long while.
- pollute No foreign coin, with its emblem of submission to an alien king, was allowed to pollute the Temple.
- tilled The early settlers tilled the soil and derived from it the simple things that they needed.
- Dialed She dialed for Doctor Leehaven.
- Dilly Besides, the "dilly" suggested "daffy-down dilly come up to town in a yellow petticoat and a green gown."
- dilates For love of me, Partly, perhaps; but more for thirst of glory, Which now again dilates itself in smiles, As if you scorned that I should know your purpose.
- dilutes Grotius follows these expositors, only that he dilutes the sense still more.
- dolled You see I am getting all dolled up for my Sammy Boy.
102 words made from the letters DILLUTE
4 letter words made from DILLUTE:deli, dell, delu, deul, deut, diet, dieu, dill, duei, duel, duet, duit, dule, duli, dull, edit, elli, elul, etui, idle, idlu, idul, ilet, illu, itll, leil, leit, leti, leud, leul, lied, liel, liet, lieu, lilt, lite, liut, llud, lude, ludi, luit, lule, lute, teli, tell, tide, tied, tiel, tieu, tile, till, tuel, tuli, ueli, uldl.
5 letter words made from DILLUTE:deliu, dietl, dille, duell, dulle, dutil, eidul, itude, lidle, lited, litle, lulie, lutie, tidel, tilde, tiled, tille, tuell, tuile, tulle, tulli, utell, utile.
3 letter words made from DILLUTE:die, dit, dle, due, eld, ell, ill, iud, ldl, led, lei, let, leu, lid, lie, lit, lld, ltd, ted, tie, tiu, ull, ult, ute.