What is the correct spelling for DIMENOR?
This word (Dimenor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIMENOR
- demeanor They all over my demeanor so they stand in line for the wiener – Too Many Girls by tech n9ne
- demeanour Nor had they been long there when they marked a cheery-looking young man of a pacific demeanour that came towards them.
- demon What if I'm the kindest demon Something you may not believe in – What If by Emilie Autumn
- dime I don't have no money, not even a dime But I brought mama flowers like I have all the time. – Flowers for Mama by George Jones
- dimmer The moon uneasy looked and dimmer, The broad blue heavens appeared to glimmer, – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- dimness As he stood in the deserted hall, and looked round, at its vast dimness, at the carved gallery and staircase, somber and dull for want of varnish, and listened to the faint, ghostly noises made by the awe-stricken servants moving to and fro overhead, a chill crept over him, and he wished that he had kept one of them, even Jack, to bear him company.
- diner That's when Junior turned bright red and said, "I'm taking her to the diner!" and he threw Shorty in the truck bed with a busted nose and a shiner – Junior's In Love by joe diffie
- dinner Without success. Even an evening having dinner, She won't say yes. And God help the guy who ever tricked her; – Victor Victoria by Unknown Author
- domino The fourteenth black domino Hold me like long ago – Domino Effect by Ozma
- manor Life in a large convent has much resemblance to that of a lord of the manor in Eastern Europe.
- minor There was still a good deal to do of a minor sort.
- tenor Master Hardy pursued the even tenor of his way.
- timer Patrolman Willis set the hop-timer.
- timeworn "Birds of a feather," was, however, his ready and untiring comment; and the saying went from door to door, as "not guilty but don't do it again," had gone before it; for there is nothing like a timeworn saying to crystallise a widespread sentiment.
- timor Timor was a picturesque mountainous island, but its commerce as far as we could learn consisted of Timor ponies-sturdy little beasts-and postage stamps.
- Dimming Hugh, heartily ashamed of his conduct for the last two days, had received him most cordially, meeting him at the gate, and holding him by the hand, as they walked together to the house, where Mrs. Worthington stood waiting for him, her lips quivering, and tears dimming her eyes, as she said to him: "Yes, 'Lina is dead."
- dampener She was beautiful and attractive, and he had feared she might be ugly, which would have been a dampener on his satisfaction.