What is the correct spelling for DIMINSIH?
This word (Diminsih) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DIMINSIH
- demise It's your own demise Just open your eyes – Open Your Eyes by pillar
- dimness He deposited his hat on the flat top indicated, his silhouette cutting vigorously into the dimness, particularly the rather heavy double wave to his hair causing Lilly to grope with a vague sense of having seen him before.
- dominic Finally, Dominic said simply that he should prefer to see his companions remain as they were.
- domino As if I don't know why you wear that black domino and bury yourself between four walls!
- dominoes But how can he play dominoes, an' those others, when-when he can't see?
- timing I let Pheola set the timing for us, and we showed up at his room around ten on the morning of the nineteenth, shortly before Pheola predicted his heart attack would occur.
- Dimming It is a lovely idea, said Clover, the ever-ready tears dimming her happy blue eyes for a moment, and just like you.
- diminishes His love of life seems to augment in proportion as its real value diminishes.
- domains Peace being thus apparently restored, the young Prince of Navarre now returned to his hereditary domains and visited its various provinces, where he was received with the most lively demonstrations of affection.
- demons It is true, too, that the demons of the air have taken their toll of life from the young, ambitious, and daring souls.