What is the correct spelling for DIMISH?
This word (Dimish) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIMISH
- amish The use of cars is not allowed by any Old and New Order Amish , nor are radio, television or in most cases the use of the Internet.
- danish The schools are situated near the London Docks, in Wellclose Square, where for two hundred years stood the church for Danish seamen.
- dash His attack had had another advantage of which he was unaware, for it had so occupied Merle's attention that he had neglected to have all the boats taken across the river, which enabled Murray's command to cross the next day, an error which, had Murray been possessed of any dash and energy, would have proved fatal to the French army. Gettin' blasted with my dad, got caught up in the flash My Nana goin' straight mad, had to make the dash – Rags To Riches by Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez
- demise I realize my world of demise and the poisonous sky that's stinging my eyes I clench my fist – National Panel Beating (Body Hammer) by fear factory
- dim Where the bayous wind and them gators swim Sometime late last night when the moon was dim – Gyp the Cat by Bobby Darin
- dime Taught ya soul, in the street without a dime Had to resort to the heat and petty crime – The Illz by CRU
- dimity The two windows were shaded with plain white linen; the cot bedstead, which stood against the wall opposite the windows, was covered with a coarse, white, dimity spread.
- dish As, however, they sent plenty of prepared food every evening to the people of the ghafalah, Essnousee was kind enough to give me a dish or two.
- dams And the owners of this linguistic gift are so humble about it, they will marvel at bees, for their hives, and at beavers' mere dams .