What is the correct spelling for DIMSAY?
This word (Dimsay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIMSAY
- daisy Madame, you're a daisy -you sure deliver de goods."
- deimos These horses of Ares furnished the names Deimos and Phobos for the two satellites of the planet Mars.
- demise Attaching to the demise of Rafe Tuckleton was another contrariety, several others in fact.
- dias Instant for Dias , Theseus loos'd his sails, With Minos' ravish'd daughter: on that shore Cruel!
- dim Little by little the street became dim and vague.
- dimity Well, if the Frau Pastor preferred behaving like a log instead of a proud mother-Frau Dosch shrugged her shoulder, put on a coloured dimity jacket over her petticoat, kicked off her slippers, and went, stockinged and hairpinned, to bed and to instant sleep.
- dimly He seemed dimly to catch the note of utter desolation.
- dis Dis picture is called 'De Tale o' Two Cities,' and it's de French revolution.
- disarm Disarm him, was the other's order, and set him on his horse.
- dismay Then she dropped her hand in dismay .
- dumas The Dumas monument looms, clumsy and awkward, on its huge pedestal in the little square on the Place Malesherbes.
- missy Yes, you are right there, missy ; I am strong-strong as they're made.
- Ramsay 1. To paliate his conduct, Tarleton has written a most partial account of it, which has been followed by Moultrie, and substantially by Ramsay .
- dismays It was immaterial, really, what they said, or even whether they listened to each other, while they had in common the comfort of sitting together in front of the fire after a long separation filled with doubts and dismays .
- dams This is because the channels of rivers are in general confined by high banks, within which many, or indeed most of them, might be converted by a few dams into canals.
- dims "He may be called a saint who best teaches us to keep our lives pure; he a poet whose insight dims that of his fellow-men.
- DIMES Jest as soon as this took place, it drawed all the disease out of his head, an the next mornin he was as bright as new dimes used to be when there was sich things.
69 words made from the letters DIMSAY
3 letter words made from DIMSAY:aid, aim, dam, das, day, dia, dim, dis, dys, ida, ism, mad, may, mid, mis, mya, sad, sam, say, sym, yam.
4 letter words made from DIMSAY:aids, aidy, aims, amys, ayim, dais, dams, dayi, days, diam, dias, dims, disa, isay, iyad, maid, mayi, mays, mysa, sadi, sady, said, sami, sayd, sayi, siam, sida, sima, siya, smay, syda, symi, yams, yasi, yids, yima.
5 letter words made from DIMSAY:daisy, diyas, midas, msida, mydas, mysia, mysid, saidy, sidya, siyad, siyam, yidam.