What is the correct spelling for DINATION?
This word (Dination) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DINATION
- damnation If he was a knave only, one might pity him; but a knave and fool both, are a combination of evil, for which there is no intermediate purgatory of opinion-nothing short of utter damnation ."
- diction Not second to 'Trajan' in character-painting, felicity of diction , well-managed conversations, pathos, and humor.
- dilation Having reduced the dilation sufficiently for our purposes, we resolved to attempt the working of the balloon before the whole town and to turn it from the east to the north.
- dilution A closed steam coil will, on the whole, give the best results, as then no weakening of the dye-liquor can take place through dilution by the condensation of the steam.
- divination This witchcraft assailant, therefore, was a protestant not against belief that the father of lies sometimes possessed, afflicted, and strangely agitated human beings, and also controlled their tongues to prophesy, to accuse the innocent, and to pretend divination .
- domination Of excellent physique, they long resisted German domination , but now they are entirely subdued.
- donation I like to fancy my learned friend, the Proctor, going to the present Vice-Chancellor's with a donation of white sugar!
- duration But the set-back was of brief duration .
- nation Why, if each nation is to have her Church, why not each county and each town-yes, and each separate soul, too; for all are different!
- ordination In December 1529, H. Winckel, of Goettingen, drew up a form in which the candidate for ordination declares: "I believe and hold also of the most sacred Sacrament ...
- ruination "Just the same, he's been your ruination .
- donations That he died possessed of a considerable fortune, and that he was able during his lifetime to assist his family with large donations , cannot be disputed.
151 words made from the letters DINATION
4 letter words made from DINATION:adit, anio, annd, anti, aoid, dano, dant, diat, dinn, dint, dita, doin, idio, idit, iino, indo, inoa, inti, iota, itno, itoi, iton, nano, nato, nian, nidi, nido, nina, nito, nodi, nona, odin, oita, onni, taon, tian, tiao, tido, tion, toad, toda, todi.
5 letter words made from DINATION:aditi, adoni, aidin, aidit, aidoi, aiton, anido, anini, anino, anion, aodin, ation, atoni, daini, daito, danin, danio, danti, danto, datin, diani, dinan, dinna, dinon, ditan, doina, donan, donna, donta, dotan, iaido, ianni, ianto, idant, idiot, inadi, inano, indan, india, iniad, inion, innit, intan, iodan, iodin, ionia, nadon, naini, naito, nanto, natin, natio, niani, nidan, ninoa, ninti, niota, nitai, nitid, niton, nonad, nonia, notin, ntini, otani, tandi, tanii, tanni, tanno, tanon, tiano, tiida, tinio, todai, tondi, tonin, tonna.
3 letter words made from DINATION:ado, aid, ain, ani, ant, dat, dia, din, dit, dna, doa, don, dot, ida, ido, inn, iod, ion, nad, nan, nit, nod, not, oat, tad, tai, tan, tao, tia, tin, tod, ton.