What is the correct spelling for DINDT?
This word (Dindt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DINDT
- dent There is a slight dent on the top of the window-frame.
- didn't You got them, didn't you?
- Dined Yes, Lingard seemed strangely unlike the man who had dined there a week ago.
- dint Several persons spoke to us, but did not seem to think it necessary to interfere with our progress, and at length, by dint of inquiring the way we found ourselves standing before a large tent, occupied we were told, by Prince Maurice.
- dis enthrones
- don't You find her a great help, don't you?
- tint She saw the bee and the bird and paused awhile, gazing with dreamy eyes through the high, uncurtained window at drifting clouds already taking on the tint of the declining sun; then she stretched her arms across her wide desk, and putting her head down on them, was soon fast asleep.