What is the correct spelling for DINEER?
This word (Dineer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DINEER
- dane Of the Slav and Celt and Dane ," ("Bob has stubbed his rubber boots on," said his wife). "Oh, the draggled Russian banners! Oh, the chivalry of Spain!" – The Coming War by Sam Walter Foss
- deer But mice and rats, and such small deer, Have been Tom's food for seven long year. – King Lear: Act III, scene IV by Unknown Author
- denier For, in truth, there is no evidence whatsoever, and all that the denier of creation can resort to is a supposed analogy and a probability that the peculiarities of man could be accounted for in this way or in that.
- din The denizens of din~ They spin and they spin, – Allegro by Unknown Author
- dine Below the darksome bough, my love, Where you did never dine, An' I don't grieve to miss ye now, As I at hwome do pine. – Wife A-Lost, The by william barnes
- diner So I shot down to the Longhorn Diner , her sister works there and she'd know where to find her. – Little Red Rodeo by Collin Raye
- ding Dance, little Baby and Mother will sing, With the merry coral, ding, ding, ding! – Dance, Little Baby (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- dinner Leaves off eating breakfast, and luncheon, and dinner, Till you'd really suppose she could have nothing in her.-- – Black Mousquetaire, The : A Legend of France by Richard Harris Barham
- dune The treaty sets forth that the fortifications, military establishment and harbors of the islands of Heligoland and Dune are to be destroyed under the supervision of the Allies by German labor and at Germany's expense.
- ne'er "Happen he'll ne'er coom back," indeed!
- tine First thing we know, tine whole shebang of the boys will be claiming the exemption of sole support of wife.
- wiener See also Dr. Karl Soll, Der Wiener Kongress.
- Darner So the two letters-that of Hyde to Cornelia, and that of Mary Darner to Van Ariens, left England for America in the same packet; and though Mary Darner undoubtedly had some suffering and disappointment to conquer, the fight was all within her.
- Dunner I dunner wharbouts de change is, but it sho' is dar.
- Dino An important event in this series was the attack on Dino Compagni, which, for the sake of Dante, roused the best Italian scholars to a not unequal contest.
- dines He always dines with me on Sundays, and often brings me some of the sweetest pieces of poetry, all about the pleasures of melancholy, and such subjects, that make me cry so, you can't think.
65 words made from the letters DINEER
4 letter words made from DINEER:deer, dein, dier, dine, dire, eden, eien, eier, eire, ende, enid, ered, erei, erie, erne, erni, need, neid, nerd, nied, reed, reen, reid, rein, rend, reni, ride, ried, rind.
5 letter words made from DINEER:deine, diene, diner, dirne, dreen, edern, edner, eider, endre, enide, erdei, erden, erned, ideen, ierne, inder, indre, neder, nedre, neier, nidre, niere, reden, rende, riede.
3 letter words made from DINEER:den, die, din, dre, end, ene, ern, ire, nee, red, rid.