What is the correct spelling for DINGE?
This word (Dinge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DINGE
- dane She tried to go out to the door to find even the Dane who had brought her there, but she was given to understand that he was coming again for her, and that she must wait till he came.
- din Well, Allah-din Khan is a sportsman anyhow.
- dingle And presently, coming to a little dingle, about half a mile down the hillside, well hid with dead bracken and blackberry bushes, I consulted with the girl.
- dirge Still in her heart she heard the funeral dirge of the ocean, But with its sound there was mingled a voice that whispered, "Despair not?"
- donne A gentleman ye set a deal of store on, Miss Shirley-Mr. Donne.