What is the correct spelling for DINNAR?
This word (Dinnar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DINNAR
- dana Svakog drugog dana Osim djurdjevdana – Djurdjev Dan Je, A Ja Nisam S Onom Koju Volim by Dugme Bijelo
- diana You played us "Stop, Look, and Listen" by Marvin and Diana We thought you had skillz with that chopsticks on piano – What I'm Lookin' 4 (Ain't No Mountain High Enough) by naturally 7
- din All the noise and the din Just make a little space for me I'm coming in – Outside World by XTC
- dine By chance the Prince Bishop, a Royal Divine, Sends his cards round the neighbourhood next day, and urges his Wish to receive a snug party to dine Of the resident clergy, the gentry, and burgesses. – A Lay of St. Gengulphus by Richard Harris Barham
- diner Grabbed Stacy by the legs and chopped them off her And dropped her off in the lake for the cops to find her But ever since the day Stacy went off the job they never found her And Bob still hangs at the waffle diner – The Kids by Eminem
- ding C'mon baby, kick 'em in the ding - ding Trouble on the double's what it b-b-b-b bring bring – Penguin Attack by GWAR
- dinner Detested, shunn'd by saunt an sinner, How daur ye set your fit upon her--- Sae fine a lady! Gae somewhere else and seek your dinner – To A Louse by Robert Burns
- dna Nothing but the spiral twist of DNA There'll be no looking back from tomorrow on today. – Flight by Hammill Peter
- donna Teeter totter caught up between trying to be a father and a Prima Donna Baby mama drama's screamin' on and too much for me to wanna – Lose Your Self by Unknown Author
- Dunner Well, honey, I dunner whar she'll fin' um.
- Dion For the Mic Dons, callin' like Dion PMD shinin' with my stripes on – U Got Shot (Ft. 8 Off Agallah & 215) by EPMD
- Dunn I fixed the bell in a jiffy and I called the preacher Dunn Who married us in an old boxcar for the train refused to run – Southern Cannonball by Hank Snow
- Deanna Guido Deiro (recorded January 1917, released by Columbia Records as catalog number A-2202, with the flip side “Madame Butterfly”) Deanna Durbin (recorded October 9, 1941, released by Decca Records as catalog number 18297B, with the flip side “Annie Laurie”) The Ebon-Knights (released 1958 by Stepheny Records as catalog number 1817, with the flip side "The Way the Ball Bounces") Emerson Symphony Orchestra (recorded January 1917, released by Emerson Records as catalog number 7123, with the flip side “Shadowland”) Erroll Garner Trio (recorded June 28, 1950, released by Columbia Records as catalog number 39145, with the flip side “How High the Moon”, also released by Columbia Records as catalog number 39166, with the flip side “Long Ago (and Far Away)”) Booker Ervin from the album The Book Cooks (Bethlehem 1961) Benny Goodman and his orchestra (recorded June 1944, released by Silvertone Records as catalog number 545, with the flip side “The Sheik”; re-recorded October 15, 1946, released by Harmony Records as catalog number Ha1061, with the flip side “Cherry”) Charles Harrison (recorded February 1917, released by Columbia Records as catalog number A-2206, with the flip side “My Rosary for You”) Al Hibbler with Billy Strayhorns Orchestra (released in 1949 by Sunrise Records as catalog number 503, also by Miracle Records as catalog number M-503, both with the flip side “Tonight I Shall Sleep”; also released by Chess Records in 1951 as catalog number 1569, with the flip side “Fat and Forty”) Al Hirt released a version on his 1962 album, Trumpet and Strings and was also featured on his greatest hits album, The Best of Al Hirt Ahmad Jamal from the album At the Pershing, Vol.
- Dena Savannah Jane Buffett – percussionRalph MacDonald – percussionMary Harris – vocalsDena Iverson – vocalsKatherine Maisnik – vocalsMac McAnally – guitars, vocalsZachary Richard – acadian accordion ProductionJimmy Buffett, Elliot Scheiner - producersElliot S
- Tina Watchin Katrina, is worser than Ike & Tina See New Orleans get bitchslapped by FEMA – Cold Places by Ice Cube
- Dina A la dana dina a la dina dana. – A La Dana Dina by Alberto Cortez
- Diann Diann Burns (born September 29, 1958 in Cleveland, Ohio) is a former television news anchor and a nine-time Emmy Award-winner.
- Diane A little ditty about Jack and Diane Two American kids growin' up in the heartland – Jack And Diane by John Mellencamp
- dinners "Very good dinners they give you up there at Campden Hill," Mr. Quirk resumed, as he took out a big cigar from his case.
52 words made from the letters DINNAR
3 letter words made from DINNAR:aid, ain, air, ani, dia, din, dna, ida, inn, ira, nad, nan, rad, rid, rna.
4 letter words made from DINNAR:annd, arid, dari, darn, dinn, dran, iran, nard, narn, nian, nina, nrna, raid, rain, rand, rani, rind.
5 letter words made from DINNAR:danin, dinan, dinar, dinna, diran, drain, indan, indra, nadir, nanri, narin, narni, nidan, nidar, nidra, nirad, radin, ranid, ranni, rinna.