What is the correct spelling for DINNETTE?
This word (Dinnette) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DINNETTE
- denote We may therefore class with "eating," "walking," "speaking" words such as "rain," "sunrise," "lightning," which do not denote what would commonly be called actions.
- dinner Can't you come with me to dinner ?
- dinnertime There she read her book while waiting for dinnertime and her husband.
- dint If only certain puzzles could be solved by dint of sheer hard thinking!
- donate Dr. Gunsaulus had publicly offered to donate to one Roberts a certain sum of money that clearly ought to be expended for first editions and Cromwelliana.
- innate Surely there must be an innate sense of refinement among the people of these frost-imbued regions, whatever their seeming, when they are actuated by such delicate appreciations.
- linnet Their names were Annet, Linnet and Matthew Henry, and this was the order of their ages-Annet nine, Linnet seven, and Matthew Henry rising five.
- tinned Wheat fell in price, vast shipments came even from India, cattle and sheep from America, wool from Australia, horses from France; tinned provisions and meats poured in by the ton, and cheese, and butter, and bacon by the thousand tons.
- Dinned It was several minutes before Peter could be persuaded that it was the new doctor come to relieve him, although this part of the program had been dinned into him over and over again by Julia, and when at last the door was grudgingly opened a few inches, the rusty barrel of an army musket was the first thing to appear.
- Dined We guessed how you were feeling-much better to have come up and dined with us.
- Dinged When a shell screeched over our heads, he just waited till the dinged noise was out of our ears and then went on with his questions about poor Cap and Sam and the others from our town.
- Donned He donned the fire-fighting suit and helmet and went to one end of the building that was walled-off.
- Dunned This set him thinking; however, he held aloof till they parted; and then following Cole, dunned him for his twenty pounds.
- Dundee I may remark, that masters of vessels coming home from the sealing are very anxious to proceed with all despatch to Dundee or Peterhead, and it is sometimes difficult to make the harbour here.
- Annette Annette was gazing at her breathlessly.
- Nanette Why, you must be eight or nine years old, and Nanette here went to the grand' messe before she was five-did you not, Nanette ?"
- dinette Four could sleep in the forward cabin, and two amidships where the galley, dinette , and bath were located.
83 words made from the letters DINNETTE
4 letter words made from DINNETTE:dein, dent, diet, dine, dinn, dint, eden, edit, eien, ende, enid, iten, need, neid, nein, nett, nied, nine, teen, tend, tent, teti, tide, tied, tine, tint, tite, tted.
5 letter words made from DINNETTE:deine, denne, dente, denti, diene, ditte, edite, einen, enden, enide, enitt, ennie, enten, entin, etten, ideen, inden, inetd, ittee, itten, ndeti, neeti, nette, niete, niten, teide, tende, tenet, tente, tiden, tiede, tiene, tiete, tined.
3 letter words made from DINNETTE:den, die, din, dit, end, ene, ent, inn, nee, net, nit, nne, tdt, ted, tee, ten, tet, tie, tin, tit, tnt.