What is the correct spelling for DINNNER?
This word (Dinnner) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DINNNER
- denier The modern denier, if he is anything better than that, or entertains hopes of a creed to come, is nearer to the position of the Christianising Jew.
- dine In words just short of being rude: For it had lost its shape and shine, And it had cost him four-and-nine, And he was going out to dine. – Three Voices, The by Lewis Carroll
- diner He drove real fast right back to the diner Hoping he wasn't too late to find her – Frozen Puck To The Head by Captain Tractor
- dinner You call this Christmas dinner? This measly pot of gruel?! You aren?t just a sinner, You?re an outright fool! – Abundance And Charity by Unknown Author
- diviner Whenever the fairies visited the diviner they foretold future events, secrets, and the whereabouts of lost property.
- donne But I have now bidden adieu to the Cassini, the Carnivali, and the Donne; and soon shall see what provision this land of France affords.
- inner They heard his steps in the inner hall.
- sinner I looked at my watch-seven o'clock, as I was a sinner!
- tanner When I was a boy living in New York, there was a man by the name of Dr. Tanner, who took a forty-day fast.
- tenner The "tenner" and the young ladies who had given the tableaux had been interviewed, but in neither case had the mysterious pocket been discovered.
- winner There was a cup for the individual winner and a cup for the class five of whose entries finished first.
- Darner Look at Willie Darner running down that path!
- Dinned The shriek, sharp and explosive, as if inspired by a terror long restrained, dinned with hideous significance against the Phantom's ears.
- Dunner As they stood on the brink of the spring, waving their hands to Mr. Thimblefinger, who was smiling at them from the bottom, Drusilla remarked with unction:- I dunner how 't is wid you all, but I don't no mo' b'lieve we been down dar under dat water dar dan-dan-dan de man in de moon.
- Donnie "Quite right, Donnie, quite right" interjected Mr. Pennycook.
40 words made from the letters DINNNER
4 letter words made from DINNNER:dein, dier, dine, dinn, dire, enid, erni, neid, nein, nerd, nied, nine, reid, rein, rend, reni, ride, ried, rind.
3 letter words made from DINNNER:den, die, din, dre, end, ern, inn, ire, nne, red, rid.
5 letter words made from DINNNER:diner, dirne, inden, inder, indre, inner, nidre, niner, renin, rinne.