What is the correct spelling for DIOCOCEN?
This word (Diococen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIOCOCEN
- cozen The Tither replied, 'Tis well: I go to the man whom I purpose to tithe and cozen him and feign to be busied with certain business, so that I seclude myself therewith from the people; and meanwhile the man is squeezed with the foulest of extortion, till naught of money is left him.
- deacon Sit down until I find Deacon Roberts's relish whatever.
- dickens I don't know what the dickens I'm getting all worked up over it for.
- diction Formerly treatises were written about curved lines, elegant diction , etc.
- diocesan She wished that during the years at home instead of writing all those diocesan letters she had ripely reflected on the Conjugalities.
- diogenes "Well, you see," said Diogenes sarcastically, "my pockets are cleaned out and my lantern is gone!
- dioxide The usual interchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the tissues could not take place.
- discern Nor did she notice any abnormal satisfaction on Mr. Fenwick's countenance as he came into the drawing-room by himself, such as one might discern in a hen-if hens had countenances-after a special egg.
- disown The charm, which he had tried to disown , when under the effect of it, the beauty, the character, the aloofness, which he had been determined not to feel, now possessed him wholly; and when, as happened by the nature of things, he had exhausted his memory, he went on with his imagination.
- dozen I should think every man about town a dozen years ago must know him.
- tocsin The tocsin is now sounding!
- Deccan The natives in the valleys at the foot of the Ghauts, who have always been a semi-independent race, ready to rob whenever they saw a chance, were great friends with the Dacoits and supplied them with provisions whenever the hunt on the Deccan was too hot to make raids in that direction.
- Dickson Charlotte Dickson and William Bonynge, translators.
97 words made from the letters DIOCOCEN
4 letter words made from DIOCOCEN:ccdi, cedi, coco, code, codo, coen, coin, cone, coon, deci, dein, dice, dine, doin, donc, done, dono, doon, endo, enic, enid, iced, icon, ideo, indo, inec, iodo, neid, nice, nido, nied, noce, node, nodi, noio, odeo, odin, odio, oedo, once, ondo, oned, onoe, ooid.
5 letter words made from DIOCOCEN:cecin, cenci, cenco, cidco, cione, codco, coden, codon, coion, condo, conic, cooie, denio, dioon, dooce, doone, ecoid, econo, ideon, inced, indec, indeo, necci, nicod, odein, odone.
3 letter words made from DIOCOCEN:ceo, cio, con, coo, dec, den, die, din, doc, doe, don, ecc, edo, end, eon, icc, ice, ido, iod, ion, nec, neo, nod, ode, oed, one, ono.