What is the correct spelling for DIORECTION?
This word (Diorection) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIORECTION
- correction 3445. I understand you wish to make some correction on your former evidence?
- defection When he came to the house the day after his arrival from England, following close upon a cablegram sent the day after the news of Anne's defection had struck him like a thunderbolt, she was ready to receive him.
- dejection Riding home in silence and dejection -trying to account for the incomprehensible blunder-fearing to think of what he would have to say to the people at the lodge.
- deprecation The sightless old man raised both hands in deprecation .
- derogation They did not possess it; they were born into some tendency to derogation , into an inclination for things mentally inexpensive.
- detection Uranus is accompanied by a system of satellites, some of which are so faint as to require the closest scrutiny for their detection .
- detraction The governor complained bitterly of this covert detraction , and especially of the attack on the character of his wife, whom he solemnly vindicated from that interference with public business charged upon her.
- diction In parts of The Excursion the diction is fairly Shaksperian.
- diffraction 1840 Dec 4 On the Diffraction of an Annular Aperture.
- digression I was led away by my detestation of vulgarity and I apologise for the digression .
- directing She was, I remember, sitting on a rock directing Mr. Burton, who was changing a tire.
- direction "So I am to get in front of it, and lead it in the right direction ?
- directional The tapered stern bore long directional rudders, which curved round the squat high-speed propeller: its smooth flanks of burnished steel were marked only by the lines of the entrance port, which the torpooner now drew tight and locked.
- dissection To those who do not know his splendid imagery, keen dissection of character, subtle views of humor, and enthralling power of narration, this work of Mr. Zangwill's should prove momentous and important.
- directions Maggie could, and gave us minute directions .
499 words made from the letters DIORECTION
4 letter words made from DIORECTION:cedi, cent, cero, cert, cite, code, codo, coen, coin, coir, cone, coon, coot, cord, core, corn, cote, coto, cred, cron, deci, dein, dent, deor, dero, dice, dier, diet, dine, dint, dior, dire, dirt, doer, doin, donc, done, dono, doon, door, doot, dote, doto, dron, droo, ecto, edit, eini, endo, enic, enid, ento, erni, etoo, iced, icon, ideo, idio, idit, iino, indo, inec, inti, iodo, iori, iron, iten, itno, itoi, iton, neid, nerd, nero, nice, nidi, nido, nied, nito, noce, node, nodi, noer, noio, noir, nori, note, noto, octo, odeo, oder, odet, odin, odio, odor, oedo, once, ondo, oned, onoe, ooid, oont, oord, oort, ordo, oreo, orio, orne, orno, orte, orti, orto, otic, otoe, oton, otro, rdio, redo, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, reno, rent, reti, rice, rico, ride, rido, ried, rind, riot, rite, roco, roen, rono, rood, root, rotc, rote, tecn, tend, tern, tero, tide, tido, tied, tier, tine, tion, tire, tiri, tiro, toci, todi, toed, toei, toer, tone, tono, toor, tord, tore, torn, trei, treo, trio.
5 letter words made from DIORECTION:cedit, centi, cerdo, cerio, ceron, certo, cider, cidre, cient, cieri, cinto, cione, cioni, cirio, citie, citor, citro, cnote, coden, coder, codon, coion, coire, coiro, condo, coner, conti, conto, cooer, cooie, coore, coote, cored, corii, corio, cornd, corne, corni, coron, corot, corte, corto, coted, coton, credo, creno, creon, crine, crode, crodo, crone, crood, croon, decir, decor, deiro, denio, denti, deori, detro, dicer, dicot, dicto, dieci, dinei, diner, dinic, dioon, dirce, dirne, dirnt, doire, doner, donor, donot, dooce, doone, doorn, dorce, doren, doric, dorin, dorio, dorne, dorot, dorte, doten, dreno, drice, drini, driot, driti, drone, ecoid, econo, ecton, edict, eiron, erion, iceni, icier, ictrn, ideon, idiot, idite, iinet, inced, indec, indeo, inder, indic, indie, indir, indre, indri, indro, inert, inetd, inite, inori, inter, intoe, intro, iodin, ionic, iorio, ircon, irido, irion, irone, iteco, itoen, ndeti, necro, nerio, netco, nicod, nicor, nicot, nidre, nieto, nioro, niort, niter, nitid, nitre, nitro, nocte, noder, noire, noite, nooit, noord, noort, nored, noted, ntoro, odein, odero, odier, odone, odori, oidor, oncer, oncet, oncor, onder, oneto, onore, ontic, oorie, ooten, ootid, orden, ordet, ordon, orent, orion, orito, orten, oteri, otero, otori, recio, recit, recti, recto, redon, reino, renco, retin, retno, riced, ricin, ridic, ridin, rieti, rindt, rione, rioni, rocen, roden, rodeo, rodin, roine, rondo, roneo, ronte, roode, roodt, rotec, roten, rotie, roton, tecno, teiid, tenco, tendo, tenir, tenor, tenri, terni, ticer, tiden, tiein, tieon, tieri, tined, tiner, tinio, tired, toder, toein, toine, tonci, tondi, toned, toner, tonic, tooer, toone, toori, tordo, toric, torii, torne, torno, toroc, toron, treco, trend, treni, treno, treon, trice, trico, tried, trine, trion, troie, tronc, trono, troon.
3 letter words made from DIORECTION:ceo, cer, cio, con, coo, cot, cro, crt, dec, den, die, din, dit, doc, doe, don, dot, dre, ect, edo, end, ent, eon, ern, ert, etc, ice, ido, iod, ion, ire, nec, neo, net, nit, nod, not, nrc, oct, ode, oed, one, ono, ore, otc, oto, red, ret, rid, rio, rit, roc, rod, roe, ron, rot, tec, ted, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tod, toe, ton, too, tor, tri.