What is the correct spelling for DIPLOY?
This word (Diploy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIPLOY
- daily On the return from the Pole to this point we had been able to make only twelve miles daily .
- damply Aunt Barbara had stayed at home from choice, sending her niece in charge of Susie Granger's mother; but the long walk home, after the exercises were over, the lingering, loitering walk across the causeway, where the fog was riding so damply , the stopping on the bridge, and looking down into the deep, dark water, where the stars were reflected so brightly, the slow climbing of the depot hill, and the long talk by the gate beneath the elms, whose long arms began to drop great drops of dew on Ethie's head ere the interview was ended-all this had been experienced with Frank, whose arm was around the young girl's waist, and whose hand was clasping hers, as with boyish pride and a laughable effort to seem manly, he talked of "our engagement," and even leaped forward in fancy to the time "when we are married."
- deeply I am deeply disappointed in you, Miss Dean.
- deploy The artillery of the Spaniards commanded the narrow mouth of the upper valley, and on a side hill there was room to deploy the infantry and cavalry.
- dial "I've no use for a nose like that, nor for the dial of that old juggins in the Dutch oven-what's his name?
- dill Then she looked back toward Dill and sighed lightly.
- dimly The wife lay silent for a long time, studying his face, which was just dimly visible in the glow of his cigar.
- dimple Polly Pretty, she comes, and Dolly Dimple , she comes, and Lucy Love, she comes, and Betty Belle Bird.
- dip Put this in your Note-Book: Dip is -.
- diploid The uninitiated sees in the more highly organised plants only a succession of diploid generations.
- diploma I won’t be cheated out of my diploma , if I can help it.
- display But does a Human Form Display To those who Dwell in Realms of day. – Auguries of Innocence by William Blake
- doily Grass table-mats are also used, but always under cloth or doily .
- plow Not forcing her hand with harrow and plow." "I wish you had seen his perpetual bow-- – Blueberries by Robert Lee Frost
- ploy I got ploy How 'bout a boy toy? – Dont U Wish by Willa Ford
- ply Why snakes that crawl the earth should ply Rattles, that whoso hears may shun, While serpent lightnings in the sky, But rattle when the deed is done; – To Beethoven by Sidney Lanier
- Dilly Such a silly, silly, dilly Silly, dilly fool am I Oh, yeah, I'm such a silly, silly, silly Silly, silly fool am I – Silly, Silly Fool by Dusty Springfield
- Dimply A delightful, dimply nurse met them at the Hospital.
- Triply We follow a shaded avenue, triply garnished at the left with a brook, a foot-path and a long-row of small cottages; and soon mount a short hill, pass through an open gateway, and are before the churchly pile.
- deploys They bring up from different directions the five companies into which they had divided their troops: some hug the woods, others follow the river, the third company deploys upon the plain, while the fourth enters a valley, and the fifth proceeds beside a rocky cliff.
44 words made from the letters DIPLOY
4 letter words made from DIPLOY:diol, dopy, idly, idol, ilpo, lido, lioy, lody, oily, oiyd, oldy, oliy, oyid, pido, pioy, plod, ploy, podi, poly.
3 letter words made from DIPLOY:dip, dol, ido, idp, ilo, iod, ipo, lid, lip, lop, oil, old, pdl, pid, ply, pod, poi, pol, yip.
5 letter words made from DIPLOY:diplo, doily, dyilo, lopid, podil, poldi.