What is the correct spelling for DIRACTION?
This word (Diraction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DIRACTION
- derogation It is due to this Government itself and to the great mass of the naturalized citizens who entirely, both in name and in fact, become citizens of the United States that the high privilege of citizenship of the United States should not be held by fraud or in derogation of the laws and of the good name of every honest citizen.
- detraction No, there is too much good sense in the people for that; and, therefore, I am left at a loss to understand the motive, unless it be that deep-rooted hate which makes you blind to your own interest when that interest is weighed in the balance with the denunciation and detraction of your brethren of the South.
- diction Its graduates were always easily identified by their English a's, their good diction , their charming manners, and their intensely conventional point of view.
- diffraction De Broglies formula was confirmed three years later for electrons (which differ from photons in having a rest mass) with the observation of electron diffraction in two independent experiments.
- direction He refused even to look in her direction again. I done lost all my direction Baby, when you came my way Thought I had found my protection But a strong wind came into my life – Drowning In The Sea Of Love by b.b. king
- directional A fan-beam antenna is a directional antenna producing a main beam having a narrow beamwidth in one dimension and a wider beamwidth in the other dimension.
- duration A more powerful class might have shown that the proper office of mercy is to shorten the duration of a sentence, and not to inflict punishment on unoffending families of freemen.
- fraction But who will have the courage to stand up in the presence of the facts developed by the testimony in this case, and say that he fired the smallest fraction of a second too soon?
- friction Now this effect is exactly what friction against a solar atmosphere would bring about.
- reaction Fearing the reaction of too great and prolonged emotion, Dennis now did everything in his power to calm and quiet his new-found friends.
- traction He felt that he could hope to do nothing right for Aunt Harriet, that absolute perfection in the performance of duty would make no more impression on her than a caress on the fly-wheel of a traction -engine.
- directions They were going in different directions , and it was hard work for Rosalie to get through them.
438 words made from the letters DIRACTION
4 letter words made from DIRACTION:acid, adit, airt, anio, anti, aoid, arid, arno, cain, cant, card, cart, ciao, coat, coda, coin, coir, cora, cord, corn, cran, cron, dano, dant, dari, darn, dart, diat, dint, dior, dirt, dita, doar, doin, donc, dran, dron, icao, icon, idio, idit, iino, inca, indo, inoa, inti, iora, iori, iota, iran, iron, itno, itoi, iton, naor, narc, nard, nato, nidi, nido, nito, nodi, noir, nori, octa, odin, odra, oita, onca, orad, oran, orca, orti, otic, raid, rain, raio, rand, rani, rano, rant, rdio, rico, rido, rind, riot, road, roan, rota, rotc, taco, taon, tarn, taro, tian, tiao, tido, tion, tiri, tiro, toad, toci, toda, todi, tord, torn, trad, trio, trna.
5 letter words made from DIRACTION:acidi, acorn, acrid, actin, actio, actor, aditi, adoni, adorn, adric, aidin, aidit, aidoi, airod, aiton, aitor, anido, antic, aodin, arcot, arcti, arico, aridi, ariot, aroid, artin, artio, ation, atoni, atric, atrio, cador, caion, cairn, cairo, caito, cando, canid, canio, canor, canot, canto, carni, carno, caton, ciani, ciano, cidra, cinar, cinoa, cinta, cinto, ciona, cioni, cirio, cirta, citor, citra, citro, coari, coati, conta, conti, corda, coria, corii, corna, cornd, corni, corta, cotai, cotan, craon, crati, crato, croad, croan, croat, daini, dairi, daito, danco, danic, danio, danti, danto, darco, darii, datin, diaco, diact, diani, dicot, dicto, dinar, dinic, dirac, diran, dirca, dirnt, ditan, dnrta, doina, doira, donar, donta, dorai, doric, dorin, dorna, dorta, dotan, dotar, draco, drain, drant, drini, driot, drita, driti, drona, iacon, iaido, ianto, iatro, ician, ictrn, idant, idiot, idrac, inadi, inari, india, indic, indir, indra, indri, indro, iniad, inori, intar, intra, intro, iodan, iodin, ionia, ionic, irani, irati, ircon, irido, irion, itard, nadir, nairi, naito, nardo, nario, narod, natio, niari, nicad, nicod, nicor, nicot, nidar, nidra, niort, niota, nirad, nirta, nitai, nitid, nitra, nitro, nodar, noica, noria, oaric, ocain, octad, octan, odair, oirad, oiran, oirat, onair, ontic, orani, orant, ordan, orica, ornda, ortac, otaci, otani, otard, otari, otira, racin, racon, radin, radio, radoi, radon, raidi, raido, raion, ranco, rando, randt, ranid, ratin, ratio, riano, riant, ricin, ridic, ridin, rinat, rinca, rindt, rinoa, rinta, rioni, ritan, rocan, rocta, rodat, rodia, rodin, rodna, ronca, rotan, tanco, tandi, tanii, tardi, taroc, tiano, ticao, tiida, tinca, tinio, tiran, tocai, tocar, todai, todar, toica, tonci, tondi, tonic, torda, toric, torii, torna, train, trani, triad, trian, trico, trion, tronc.
3 letter words made from DIRACTION:act, ado, aid, ain, air, ani, ant, arc, art, cad, can, car, cat, cia, cio, con, cot, cro, crt, dat, dia, din, dit, dna, doa, doc, don, dot, ida, ido, iod, ion, ira, nad, nit, nod, not, nrc, oar, oat, oca, oct, otc, rad, rat, rid, rio, rit, rna, roc, rod, ron, rot, tad, tai, tan, tao, tar, tia, tic, tin, tod, ton, tor, tri.